Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
• Operates a forklift to deliver requested material to production
• Scans material to appropriate locations
• Aides production with loading and unloading machines
• Organizes all production material and inventory
• Ensures all items are scanned to their current location and quantities are accurate
• Restocks material in floor and rack locations
• Distributes material/inventory using the first in-first out method
• Coordinates with warehouse manager or team lead in ordering of material and totes as needed by production
• Gathers approved finished goods and delivering them to the dock area
• Assists production in distribution of totes or pallets as needed, communicating with shipping/receiving department as to status of materials/inventory staged in the dock area.
• Compares Solarsoft inventory to physical inventory keeping all findings logged on the appropriate paperwork (inventory discrepancy report, etc.)
• Uses the IOH (inventory on hand) checklist, ensure that all necessary inventory is available for production use and coordinate the ordering of material/inventory with the supervisor.
• Completes daily log sheets
• Maintains all aspects of warehouse safety and cleanliness
• Communicates maintenance needs or damage to supervisor immediately
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must have forklift experience
• Must be able to stand/walk for a full shift
• Team player with good attitude and strong work ethic; must be dependable, with excellent attendance
• Must be flexible to work weekends and overtime, as required
• Individual must be eligible for employment in the United States
• High school diploma or equivalent required
MacNeil Automotive Products Limited offers a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401(k) matching.
MacNeil Automotive Products Limited is an Equal Opportunity/Drug-Free Workplace Employer.
Floorliner company is an industry leader and one of the most respected brands in the design and manufacture of Automotive Accessories serving Aftermarket and OEM Suppliers as well as retail customers. We are a mid-sized, privately held, fast paced, and growing corporation offering an environment dedicated to continuous improvement, cutting edge technology, and lean manufacturing principles with a firm belief in American manufacturing.