Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot
Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, carrying forbidden articles, and enforcing code of conduct
Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Qualified candidates must:
- Demonstrate superior poise, personal presentation and communication skills
- Have an active State of Illinois PERC and 20 hour security training certificate
- Have a valid Driver’s license with safe driving record
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a thorough and extensive drug and background screen
- Have a verifiable work history
- Be a high school graduate, or hold a GED
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Instructions on How to Apply On-Line
1. Go to www.securamericallc.com.
2. Click on the “Employment” tab.
3. Click on “View Our Current Career Opportunities”.
4. Using the drop down menu, select “IL” as the state and click “Search”.
5. Select the specific job posting to apply. Use the following: “IMMEDIATE OPENINGS SECURITY OFFICERS (Romeoville, IL) $13.00 Per Hour”.
6. Scroll to the bottom, click on “Register and Apply”. Please note: when registering, be sure to use an active email address that you have sole access to. Requests will be sent to that email address. Also, write down your username, password and pin number as you will need it to log on during the process at a later time.
7. Once registered, follow instructions to complete application.
8. It is important to check your email periodically for updates in order to speed up the hiring and on-boarding process.