Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Deliver, service and/or install bulk and non-bulk propane, propane utilization equipment, and/or miscellaneous materials to customers in an assigned territory. Customer service will be a large part of the duties along with care and maintenance of the assigned vehicle, completion of all necessary paperwork and maintaining all DOT requirements for the proper handling and distribution of propane.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Maintain a valid CDL driver’s license with appropriate endorsements.
• Have knowledge and understanding of the Federal and State DOT rules and regulations.
• Have general mechanical abilities.
• Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Ability to read maps and have a good knowledge of geographical area.
• Must be dependable with a stable work history.
• Ability to follow verbal and written directions and accurately maintain simple logs and records.
• Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary.
• Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles.
• Must have flexibility to share the On-Call requirements of the job as needed.
• Ability to work overtime as necessary.
• Ability to adapt to a changing schedule as directed.
• Ability to be a positive representative of the Company both internally and externally.
• Ability to work with respect and cooperation at all times with fellow employees and customers.
• Must be committed to working safely at all times.
• High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in transportation and service industry is preferred.
• Recognized industry certifications through the CETP Certification Program is a plus.
• Requires a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record verified by MVR.
Local Travel only.
Medical, Dental & Vision
Go to www.hicksgas.com and click on the employment tab on the top right side of the page. This takes you to our NGLEnergyPartnersLP Employment Center where you will find this and other job openings.