Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
As a minimum, the following is a basic description of typical duties and responsibilities expected of the Warehouse Worker. These duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change as the needs of the organization require:
1. Load and unload inbound and outbound freight trucks using forklift or overhead crane.
2. Assure compliance with delivery and specification requirements of customer orders.
3. Obtain proof of identity from carriers and obtain the appropriate signatures on the bill-of-ladings.
4. Receive all incoming materials daily.
5. Process all customer orders daily or within the required time stated on the ship tickets.
6. Package and stage material according to the bill-of-lading and ensure the correct material is shipped to the customer.
7. Prep and/or load all outbound freight or CMI trucks.
8. Manage inventory through cycle count activity.
9. Maintain facility, vehicles and equipment.
10. Keep a clean and safe work environment.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Strong work ethic; self-motivated
3. Operate with high integrity, maintaining positive relations with co-workers, customers, and suppliers
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills
5. Good organizational, problem solving skills, and time management skills
6. Ability to effectively multi-task and work independently on assigned tasks
7. Good computer skills
1. Hourly wage
2. Eligibility for health insurance coverage after 60 days of service.
3. Eligibility for company-paid life insurance and long term disability coverage on the first day of the month following 60 days of service.
4. Eligibility to participate in the company 401(k) Plan on the first day of the quarter following 90 days of service.
5. Nine (9) company-paid holidays per year, per company policy.
6. Four (4) paid sick days per year, per company policy.
7. Vacation days per company policy.
Corrosion Materials has been supplying corrosion resistant alloys for more than 50 years and has developed the resources, skills and inventory to satisfy the demanding needs of a multitude of markets. Corrosion Materials’ commitment to quality is reflected in our ISO 9001-2008 Certification, our knowledgeable quality control staff, and our employees who understand our customer’s requirements and are dedicated to handling customer’s orders quickly, efficiently and accurately.