Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
We are currently searching for an entry level Technician to join our Remote Digital Video Inspection team. This position will be located in our Shorewood, Illinois facility and entails the skilled use of robotic camera systems at power generation, process chemical and refining facilities. Once properly trained, you will travel to clients’ sites and utilize a wide array of video borescopes and robotic camera systems to inspect critical assets.
The Technician will be responsible for the completion of inspection services using RDVI proprietary technology, including the report writing at the conclusion of each job. Services to be carried out with unyielding integrity in addition to keeping safety a top priority at all times.
Must possess strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.
· Requires excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Must be able to qualify for TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card – candidate must be a U.S. citizen or fall into an eligible immigration category as defined by the Transportation Security Administration and be able to comply with the TWIC background check requirements.
· Must be able to gain and maintain unescorted access to nuclear power facilities.
· Requires excellent ability to represent the company in a professional manner with regard to communicating and interfacing with clients and capable of maintaining confidentiality.
· Must have the ability to travel upwards of 80% of the time during peak periods.
· Must be customer focused, have an excellent attention to detail and a strong ability to work in a team environment.
· In order to comply with customer requirements for the use of respirators while on site performing inspections, the technician must be willing to remove facial hair.
· Must possess intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Quest Integrity is a global leader in the development and delivery of asset integrity and reliability management services. Our integrated solutions consist of technology-enabled, advanced inspection and engineering assessment services and products that help organizations in the pipeline, refining, chemical, syngas and power industries improve operational planning, increase profitability, and reduce operational and safety risks. Our professional team is comprised of experienced NDT specialists, reliability engineers, structural integrity and materials specialists, and NDT tools and software development engineers backed by a team of talented and dedicated client support personnel.