Bookmark this job
Packaging Machine Operator
Job Post ID:
Adheres to all Company established GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices), safety practices, and company procedures/policies.
Conducts visual quality checks.
Ensures packaging material (i.e., film, cartons, boxes, etc.) meets specifications and quality standards.
Inspects filled containers to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
Performs minor machine adjustments or repairs and/or clears away damaged product containers.
Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other feeding devices.
Knows and understands capabilities of equipment as well as standards and proper set points (i.e., metal detectors, check weights, Ishida scales, etc.).
Operates touch screen to program code date, product weight, etc.
Back-up to other Machine Operators in their absence.
• Minimum of 6 months of Machine Operator experience, preferably in the food industry or with a pharmaceutical, plastics, or packaging manufacturer.
• Ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and experienced in: GMP's, changeovers, and packaging equipment.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possess basic math skills.
• Promote teamwork, possess a positive attitude, and exhibit flexibility and willingness to perform tasks as needed.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Temp to Hire after 90 days
Please apply online at staffingnetwork.com or send resume to email@example.com. Once complete call Nora at 708-205-4361