Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Responsible for repairing, maintaining and performing routine maintenance on production and food packaging equipment.
• PMs, product line changeovers and/or repairs and maintenance of all plant equipment as needed.(CARTONING, BUNDLING, STRETCH WRAPPERS, HIGH SPEED PACKAGING)
• Troubleshoot, repair, and make adjustments to high speed packaging lines.
• Ensure critical issues are handled and communicated appropriately prior to leaving shift.
• Maintain strong floor presence at all times.
• Document / convey all repairs and issues for the next shift.
• Report any quality or safety issues to the shift supervisor and implement corrective and preventive action for these issues where possible
• 3+ years electrical and mechanical experience
PREFER experience with Viking Form Fill bagger, Yamato Combination Scale, Horizontal Flow Wrapper, PMI Cartons
Three phase electrical knowledge to 480 VAC
PLC knowledge and troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of AC/DC motors and drives
Must have own tools
Minimum 18 years of age
Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent
Experience trouble shooting high packaging equipment.
Advanced computer skills as it relates to troubleshooting ladder logic programs and scaling systems.
Strong familiarity with packaging equipment a plus.
Technically competent with reading electrical and mechanical drawings.
Ability to troubleshoot utilizing schematics
Ability to understand and read PLC logic.
Medical, dental , vision