Assembler 1 – 2016-3884
Assembles components and sub-assemblies by performing various tasks.
Teledyne Storm Microwave, a leading manufacturer of R/F Microwave cable assemblies is looking for an Assembler for a temporary assignment.
• Tinning and wicking components (contact and housing)
• Trimming Cable assemblies per print using appropriate production equipment
• Stripping cable layers using razor blade or other production tools
• Tin dipping cables
• Inspecting cables per print
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1 -2 years related experience (plus)
• Soldering experience or MIL Standard Soldering Certification (plus)
• Must possess a high degree of hand/eye coordination and dexterity
• Must be able to read and interpret documents and drawings
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong math skills
• Lift, move and carry parts, bins, boxes, etc. (weight varies)
• Must be mobile enough to move about the plant as needed to pull and move inventory, goods and products
US Citizen or US Person only
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION
How to Apply:
Please visit our Teledyne Career website at http://www.teledynecareers.com/
Click on JOB SEARCH, then create a profile and apply for a position
If you need any assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Teledyne Storm Microwave, please email email@example.com or call (630) 754-3300. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.