Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Assembler 1 – 2017-3901
Assembles components and sub-assemblies by performing various tasks.
Teledyne Storm Microwave, a leading manufacturer of R/F Microwave cable assemblies is looking for an Assembler for a temporary assignment.
• Assembling components by performing various tasks
• Using various tools/equipment (solder pot, laser trimmer, stripping machine) to do cable end preparation
• Tinning and wicking contacts and housings per work instruction
• Being capable of making good decisions on cable quality (acceptable or unacceptable) using the workmanship standards
• Following work instructions
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• The candidate needs to be dependable and reliable
• Experience in engineering print reading preferred
• Previous experience in cable manufacturing/inspection is a plus
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and capable of making good decisions
• Must possess a high degree of hand/eye coordination and dexterity
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings and documents
• Must be able to lift, move and carry parts, bins, boxes (weight varies)
*US Citizen or US Person only
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply:
Please visit our Teledyne Career website at http://www.teledynecareers.com/
Click on JOB SEARCH, then create a profile and apply for a position
If you need any assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Teledyne Storm Microwave, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 754-3300. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.