Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Part-Time Day Shift (6a-2:30p) (32 hours weekly)
Responsible for general cleaning and upkeep of facility buildings. Consistently demonstrates Timberline Knolls’ values of uncompromising care, relentless compassion and unconditional joyful spirit.
**There is an every other weekend requirement with this position
**This position comes with full medical benefits
• Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them.
• Gathers and empties trash.
• Services, cleans and supplies restrooms.
• Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
• Cleans windows, glass partitions and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges and squeegees as needed.
• Dusts furniture, walls, machines and equipment as needed.
• Mixes water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications.
• Steam-cleans or shampoos carpets as needed in supervisor’s absence.
• Drives vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans and/or motorized golf carts.
• Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking housekeeping closets after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Notifies managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Requisitions supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Sprays insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
• Launders residents’ bedding as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
High school graduate or GED equivalent
Required to frequently sit, stand, bend, stoop, walk, and drive for extended periods; ability to walk up and down stairs
Required to occasionally lift/move objects weighing in excess of 40 pounds
Must have the visual, hearing, and learning capabilities sufficient to perform the essential functions defined above
Environment and Scheduling:
Work is performed at various buildings of a residential facility
Duties involve potential contact with youth who may be threatening, aggressive, suicidal, and/or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance
• Acadia Healthcare 401(k)
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care Flexible
Spending Account (FSA)
• Limited Health Care Flexible
Spending Account (LFSA)
• Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account (DCA)
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Basic Life and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Supplemental Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
• Accident Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center is respected nationwide for its treatment of eating disorders, substance abuse and addiction, and mood disorders.
Our residents – adult women and adolescent girls – come to us when they need immediate, life-saving and life-changing help. Our vision is to help residents achieve lifelong recovery by bringing together clinical treatment with spiritual and emotional growth.
Treatment is holistic, individualized, and nurturing. Our integrated treatment programs prepare women and their families to move forward to a new, productive phase of their lives. We champion the life inside of every resident — in her strengths and weaknesses, with her skills and deficits, and ultimately in the power of her recovery from disease.
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center is accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s leading healthcare accrediting organization.