Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
1st and 2nd Shift
FT PM (11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
To provide residents and employees with clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware and equipment. Consistently demonstrates Timberline Knolls’ values of uncompromising care, relentless compassion, and unconditional joyful spirit.
1. Ensures dishes are clean and sanitized and available as needed.
2. Keeps sanitation solution up to company codes at all times.
3. Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down machine in the PM according to company procedures.
4. Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
5. Washes plate ware, glassware, silverware, pots/pans and kitchen utensils according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Assembles and delivers supplies to the lodges observing dates and rotation procedures.
7. Places clean plate ware, glassware, silverware and pot/pans in specified shelves according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
8. Keeps dish areas clean by sweeping, mopping floors, wiping countertops, and emptying trash.
9. Completes assigned stocking work and beautification duties.
10. Trouble-shoots dishwasher machine malfunctions.
11. Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
12. Performs shift change and/or closing duties.
13. Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
14. Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees and residents to foster and promote a fun and harmonious working climate that maximizes morale, productivity and efficiency.
15. Provides a favorable image of the Company at all times to promote its objectives and enhance public recognition of all its areas of endeavor.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to pass all required tests.
• Must be neatly dressed and well groomed in a clean and approved company dress code.
• Must be able to read menus.
• Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to respond to employee needs.
• High school diploma preferred but not required; reading and effective communication skills required
• Food Handler Certificate
• Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people
• Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities
• Ability to work well as a team member
• Ability to problem solve
• Stands and walks during 6-8 hour shift.
• Reaches, bends, stoops and wipes.
• Lifts and carries supplies and equipment up to 60 lbs., throughout entire shift: places these items on high and low shelves in storerooms, walk-ins, and freezers.
• Hazards include, but not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, burns, slipping, and tripping.
• Frequently immerses in hands in water.
Environment and Scheduling:
Work is performed in the kitchen of a residential dining hall.
Works frequently in a hot and damp environment
Must be flexible to work additional hours when necessary
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance
• Acadia Healthcare 401(k)
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care Flexible
Spending Account (FSA)
• Limited Health Care Flexible
Spending Account (LFSA)
• Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account (DCA)
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Basic Life and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Supplemental Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
• Accident Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center is respected nationwide for its treatment of eating disorders, substance abuse and addiction, and mood disorders.
Our residents – adult women and adolescent girls – come to us when they need immediate, life-saving and life-changing help. Our vision is to help residents achieve lifelong recovery by bringing together clinical treatment with spiritual and emotional growth.
Treatment is holistic, individualized, and nurturing. Our integrated treatment programs prepare women and their families to move forward to a new, productive phase of their lives. We champion the life inside of every resident — in her strengths and weaknesses, with her skills and deficits, and ultimately in the power of her recovery from disease.
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center is accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s leading healthcare accrediting organization.