Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
To prepare and operate machines in a safe, efficient, and clean manner.
• Responsible for the production of a quality product that meets all customer and regulatory requirements.
• Effectively communicates as required with supervisor.
• Assures that the necessary tools, settings and supplies are ready prior to production.
• Maintains constant attendance to the machines and prevents other employees that are not trained on that machine from improper use.
• Records and accounts for all materials used on the line for assigned shift.
• Assists supervisor in maintaining the work areas in a clean and safe manner.
• Makes minor machine adjustment, and informs the supervisor and the maintenance department when major repairs are required.
• Records all down time due to machine malfunctions and reports them to the supervisor at the end of the shift.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Good communications skills, hard working, dependable, safety conscious and bilingual, English/Spanish preferred.
• Read, write English and know basic math.
• Minimum 6 months of production experience.
• Able to operate mechanical and electrical machines.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent preferred.
• Able to make logical decisions.
• Work bending and squatting.
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Work standing or walking for long periods of time.
• Work bending and squatting.
• Work making fast and repetitive hand motions.
• Work in cold refrigerated and frozen conditions.
Aryzta LLC is pleased to offer all team members the following benefits upon completion of 30 days service: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, we offer (14) days PTO time (to be utilized as vacation or sick time), (7) paid holidays, Short-term disability coverage, and Flexible spending accounts (for either medical or child care expenses).
Last but certainly not least, we offer an excellent 401K retirement program with up to a 5% company match, company-paid uniforms, regular pay raises (based on performance), and discounted employee food product sales weekly.
WHY JOIN ARYZTA?
With success in mind, ARYZTA strives to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Based in Switzerland, we have 53 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens in 19 countries, with 29 of these bakeries and kitchens in North America.
Individually, employees are given the opportunity to make a difference. Collectively, our employees all work together to make a difference on a global level. If you are looking for a company where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential, ARYZTA is the place for you!
THE ARYZTA STORY
The ARYZTA story begins with the finest ingredients – along with bakers and chefs whose top priorities are great taste, consistency, and creating memorable foods for our customers and consumers. Our passion for food has enabled us to become a global leader in specialty bakery.
Our delicious foods include breads, cookies, donuts, muffins, buns, pizza and so much more. And it takes the efforts of all of our dedicated employees to make us a success.
At ARYZTA, our unmatched capabilities have enabled us to grow our premier consumer-facing brand, La Brea Bakery, and our dominant foodservice brand, Otis Spunkmeyer, into leaders in their categories.
Quality and consistency are other guarantees to our customers. We have the highest standards of food safety and continue to build competencies in sustainability.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online for immediate consideration. Our careers website is: https://aryztacareers.silkroad.com.
Be sure to select Machine Operator 2nd Shift as your desired job position, and select "Romeoville" as your desired work location, as we have many other sites throughout the USA. We look forward to seeing your application soon. Due to the volume of applicants, no phone calls or walk-in's accepted (for purposes of employment applications). Thank you.
ARYZTA LLC is an EOE/M/F/D/V Employer.