Bookmark this job
Distribution Center Associate
Job Post ID:
1st and 2nd Shift
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
• Performs tasks associated with the receipt, storage, and shipment of product while meeting productivity, quality, safety, behavioral and attendance expectations
• Effectively and efficiently uses established procedures, tools, equipment, and technologies to complete transactions related to inbound and outbound processes with a distribution center
Major responsibilities and duties:
• Safely perform assigned warehouse functions utilizing established processes, procedures and tools while meeting performance expectations for productivity, quality, safety and attendance.
• Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
• Complies with client policies, guidelines and procedures as well as state and federal regulations, OSHA and Hazardous Material requirements in the storage, handling and movement of product.
• Performs necessary housekeeping duties in order to maintain a clean, safe, organized work environment.
• Actively participates in process improvements by utilizing client’s quality system
Must have a minimum of 6-12 months warehouse or related experience.
Minimum Years of Experience: 0.5 - 1 year
Education Requirement: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust and work around moving equipment.
• Able to meet productivity, quality, safety, and attendance requirements, including overtime as required.
• Able to do continuous lifting up to 75 pounds and be able to operate warehouse vehicles (PIE, etc.) and material handling equipment.
• Able to operate computerized scanning equipment.
• Able to work in a team environment
*Temp to hire position
*Affordable Health Benefits available
*Over time available
Must apply online and upload resume. If unable to upload resume, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon completing application please call Nora at 708-205-4361.