Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
2nd and 3rd Shift
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
You would be responsible for the accurate sorting and loading of freight for deliveries. The function you would be performing is critical to the accurate delivery of customer products. All of our facilities operate on a 24 hour basis with a day and night shifts. We are currently hiring for evening/night shift positions only.
You would be expected to perform the following essential functions.
Load freight onto truck for delivery
• Unload freight from truck
• Prepare freight for delivery
• Operate forklift, pallet jacks, dollies, hand trucks, and other equipment as assigned and certified on
• Interact and communicate with coworkers and employees from other shifts
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Operation computerized inventory scanning equipment
• Accurately count and inventory incoming and outgoing freight
• All other duties as assigned
Age 18 or older
• Able to lift up to 75lbs
• Criminal Background Check Required
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
• Forklift Experience
Single medical, dental, and vision coverage for as low as $25.00 per week (available the 1st of the month after 90 days of employment).
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with 1% company match.
• Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
• Paid holidays after 90 days of employment
• Paid vacation.
• Optional life and short-term/long-term disability insurance.
• Opportunity to contribute to a flexible spending account for dependent and health costs.
• Weekly Direct Deposit