Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
1st and 2nd Shift
Operate or assist with the operation of machinery and equipment utilized in the production process.
• Use basic hand and cutting tools.
• Lift and transfer raw material, finished product and packed materials from conveyors and tables.
• Assemble parts, place labels on products and package products.
• Ensure all quality standards are met.
• Comply with all safety guidelines and company procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
• Able to stand for the duration of shift.
• Must be available to work weekends and overtime, as needed.
• Team player with good attitude and strong work ethic.
• Must be dependable, with excellent attendance record.
Starting rate is $13.50/hour and we offer a benefits package for full-time employees that includes health and life insurance, 401k and paid time off.