Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
• Conduct sequential tests to determine malfunctions, analyze operations of electrical equipment, or systems.
• Installation of electrical components, equipment, or systems.
• Utilize electrical test equipment such as, infrared, ultrasonic and calibration devices, as well as volt meter, ammeter and ohmmeter.
• Plan and organize work
• Working with Windows based pc hardware and software.
• Minimum 5 to 7 years electrical experience in industrial, commercial service and installation.
• Willingness to learn and expand technical knowledge and capabilities.
• Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards.
• Proven track record of ability to repair, test, adjust, or install equipment such as; industrial controls, motors, VFD systems, motor controls, lighting and distribution systems.
• Ability to follow company guidelines and procedures with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be customer service oriented on all levels.
• Must be organized, able to multi-task, work both independently, and be a team player.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be computer proficient: Word, Excel, Outlook and have the ability to learn new software programs.
• Trade Degree, or Technical schooling preferred, but not mandatory.
We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes a competitive salary, eligibility for commissions and bonus, profit sharing, full health benefits eligibility, a 401(k) plan, paid sick and vacation time, and specialized ongoing training. Interested candidates should forward a resume.
Technical Automation Services TASC is a Houston Texas based Automation Services Supplier. We pride ourselves on being a leading Industrial and Electrical Contractor.
Please submit resume to email@example.com or call the office at 281-474-3232.