Bookmark this job
CNC Machine Operator
Job Post ID:
Duties & responsibilities include:
• All set up paperwork for blueprints, set up fixtures, and gages.
• Positions and secures tools in machine as instructed by process sheets and set up procedures.
• Sets controls to set specified speeds, feed rates, and depths of cuts.
• Positions and secures workpiece in jaws or fixture.
• Indexes machine and adjustments positions of tools at each operation in relation to workpiece to assure clearance between moving parts and machining of specified dimensions and tolerances.
• Run first piece and checks to stated dimensions.
• Observes operation and changes tooling and inserts as necessary during operations.
• Verifies conformance of machined work pieces to specifications as stated in inspection sequence.
• Set ups may involve, bolting fixtures and jaws, setting and adjusting from different tools in cutting tools, setting machine stops, feeds and speeds, checking dimension on set up piece and making final tool adjustments.
• Makes autonomous maintenance adjustments to machinery and fluid levels.
• Records daily production and is responsible for returning all set up material and paperwork to proper areas.
• Responsible for periodic part inspection to assure production of quality parts.
• Operator is solely responsible for checking the part from first piece through periodic inspections.
• Responsible for housekeeping or machine and work area.
• Assists new operators on set up.
2 years of related work experience is required
Andrews Staffing offers, vision, dental, etc.
Andrews Staffing (an AllStaff Company), has the best light industrial jobs.
Our client, a nationwide manufacturing company of agricultural products located in Woodridge, Illinois, has asked us to partner with them in finding 10+ Machine Operators with basic CNC knowledge to join their organization! This position is on 2nd Shift, and it is paying $16.00/Hr.