Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
1st and 2nd Shift
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
Allegiance Staffing has a 3 PL company in Shorewood, IL looking for people who want to be hired with a well-known company.
Looking for candidates who are detail-orientated and have experience operating warehouse and material handling equipment (including, but not limited to :
* stand up forklift
*pallet wrap machine
*RF scanner, etc.
• Operate a stand up lift load and unload materials, transfer material and move materials within warehouse to pick orders and put away product.
• Maintain quality, safety and productivity standards as required by customer and Jacobson Companies
• Safely picks, wraps, counts, weighs, inventories or tags products and material
• Accurately complete paperwork and maintain a clean work environment
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Properly stages material within designated areas.
• Maintains the cleanliness and order of work areas.
• Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality are job requirement
• The ability to get along with others and non-violence is a job requirement to consistently promote a positive team environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned
2nd Shift 5.00 PM to 5.00 Am
• 6 months of forklift experience ; experience handling food product a plus, push/pull attachment experience a plus
• Be able to lift/carry/push boxes weighing up to 100 lbs. using a single double lift
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, push, pull, reach overhead and use hands in a repetitive motion
• Pass pre-employment drug test and background check
215 Remington Blvd Suite D,
Bolingbrook, IL 60440