Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
Properly coordinates and dispatches drivers to appropriate location to meet customer and company requirements.
• Properly track and trace shipments for customer to ensure on time, accurate, and satisfactory deliveries; provide updates as necessary.
• Proactively communicates with customers, employees and the management team to ensure necessary requirements are met.
• Correctly enters data into transportation management system
• Correctly maintains and generates required reports; process, audits and files various documents
• Customer service, team building, communication, and decision-making skills are essential.
• Experience with owner-operators and company driver.
• Manage a safe, clean and courteous fleet.
• Manage company assets (tractors and trailers) to ensure maximum utilization and cost efficiency.
• Coordinate equipment preventative maintenance schedules for all owned, leased or rented equipment.
• Follow-up with drivers periodically through the day to keep the line of communication open.
• Maximize tractor and trailer utilization with daily effective planning and scheduling.
• Knowledge of DOT and FMCSR Regulations.
• Maintain 100% compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
• Maintain accurate shipment records
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Microsoft Office knowledge
Previous work experience in trucking, customer service or sales is preferred
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Knowledge of truck dispatch system (TMTruck)
Must be detail oriented and have a great interpersonal skills
Must be computer literate using MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
Strong self-discipline and initiative.
Excellent benefits available at 60 days for you and the family!!
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, 401k with a match, paid vacation & more