Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
• Operate overhead pendant crane.
• Operate side loaders and forklift.
• Operate general warehouse equipment: air grinder, banding, razor knife,
• Operate automated saw cutting material equipment.
• Measure/verify material using tape measure, caliper and micrometer to BOL, Packing List, Work Order Pick Ticket, Pre-Release Pick Ticket.
• Properly identify material.
• Fill out paperwork.
• Process orders into computer software.
• Follow directions on paperwork, special instructions, and from supervisor.
• Safely handle, move, stack, and load material.
Successful candidates will have at least 1 year of steel or industrial experience including operating overhead cranes, reach trucks, saws, and front-end loaders; along with the ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds and communicate effectively with fellow employees and supervisor. This role also requires a high school diploma or equivalent in addition to being detailed oriented and able to focus on multiple tasks
Successful applicants will be required to complete a post-off Hair Follicle Drug Screen (approx. 3-6 month window) and background check..
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including 401k with company match.
Are you looking to start a career with one of the best in the industry? National Tube Supply, a leading metals service centers specializing in carbon and alloy tubular products is seeking Operations Warehouse staff for our University Park, IL location.