Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for experienced Packer's at a MAJOR GLOBAL Chemical Company in Wilmington, IL
Packing products - stacking, palletizing, and checking quality.
Shifts available -6a-2:30p,2p-10:30p and 10p-6:30a
Long Term Contract Position; with Paid Time Off
· 1-2 year’s recent and solid warehouse or manufacturing environment experience.
· Comply with all Site Rules and Safety Requirements.
· Ability to stand for extended time-up to 7 hours
· Ability to read English and perform basic math functions
· Steel Toe Shoes required.
· Must have reliable transportation.
High School Diploma or GED Required & Fitness for Duty assessment.
Paid Time Off provided
Other Benefits Available
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.