Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics
1st and 3rd shift available, hours are 6:30am-7pm or 6:30pm-7am. Days rotate, schedule for the rest of the year will be given at point of hire.
Job description and expectations:
1. Follow Client’s Hygiene Policy
2. Follow Client’s Health and safety Policies
3. Follow daily cleaning procedures
4. Ensure quality by inspecting bags for defects
5. Record defects on defect sheet
6. Notify operator and quality inspector of non-conforming products
7. Pack bags using the prescribed packing configuration
8. Track box quantity with bag line counters
9. Place fitments onto spouts
10. Stack and label completed boxes
11. Assemble boxes as needed
12. Participate with roll changes, which include but are not limited to using a 3-step ladder, lifting empty roll checks, cutting film and splicing film
13. Keep work area clean and safe
14. Sanitize packing table and accumulate bin with prescribed sanitizer
15. Responsibilities when bag line is down for a period of time
a. Make boxes for all lines
b. Sweep area around packing table and bag line
c. Sweep production area floor
d. Remove bags from under packing table
16. Ensure proper turnover for the next shift by explaining defects and special needs of the work order in-progress.
17. Report food and safety and quality problems to personnel of authority to initiate action
18. Any other reasonably related duties as assigned
Background check, drug test required. We participate in e-verify.
Temp to hire, affordable health care options, rotating schedule.
This client offers 12 hours shifts, with a rotating schedule that is made out for the entire year. You will always know what days you work well in advance!