Bookmark this job
Job Post ID:
1. Under general supervision, perform a variety of tasks requiring a good working knowledge of assembly techniques, materials, tools, machines and equipment, including, but not limited to: folding, assembling, labeling, laying or rolling stock, inspecting, cutting, and/or boxing, at efficiency standards dictated by the department.
2. Immediately report to supervisor or group leader any unusual material, equipment problems or work conditions that would hinder operations, represents deviations from quality standards, good manufacturing practices or adversely affects safety standards.
3. Work from product specifications or manuals to insure a quality product. Inspect work as needed.
4. Perform simple, routine and repetitive tasks using standard procedures.
5. Maintain housekeeping in assigned work area at all times of line stoppage during production runs and at the end of the shift.
6. Perform all duties safely, wearing required personal protective equipment, such as: gloves, apron, safety glasses, back support, etc.
7. Observe all safety rules and immediately report hazards to the supervisor.
8. Be punctual and at work daily.
9. Follow all company rules and regulations, per the Employee Handbook or department policy.
10. Perform other duties as required
1. Able to speak, read and write in English highly desired.
2. High school diploma or equivalent level of education highly desired.
3. Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
4. Able to work overtime on short notice.
5. Able to perform tasks in a standing position for long periods of time
We offer medical, dental, optical, life and long term disability insurance, 401K, vacation and paid holidays.
The Filtration Group (www.filtrationgroup.com) is a $1B company which manufactures, sells and distributes filters serving a spectrum of vertical markets across the globe.
Applications are available at 912 E. Washington Street, Joliet, IL, Monday-Friday, 8a to 2p. Or, resume can be sent to email@example.com.