Workforce Services Division of Will County can assist your company to find qualified applicants for your job openings. Post your open positions on our Job Board or hold a job fair in our office. We can also provide employers with a wide range of workforce information and statistics, including projections, wages, unemployment, demographics, and much more.
Joliet Regional Job Fair Employer Registration—5/23/18
- Job Board - Post your job openings at no charge, candidates can apply directly to your company
- Job Fairs - Attend one of our weekly job fairs to meet with local job seekers
- Résumé Gallery - Search through résumés of local job seekers to find qualified candidates
- Training Grants – Hire candidates through us and we can help offset their wages during the training period. New equipment or process? Let us help you to get employees trained.
- Business Resources - Need information on wages for your occupations, interested in the economic conditions in the County, we can provide a vast array of data and analysis on labor trends.