Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the Workforce Center of Will County is closed to the public until April 30, 2020. Updated information will be posted on our websites www.jobs4people.org and www.will.works
Customers can also call 815.774.6354 for updated information; this number will also accept messages for Workforce Center Staff, and your call will be returned within one business day. Center staff can also be reached via their regular phone numbers.
We are happy to make services available via technology to assist you with your ongoing job search – this includes phone calls to do resume reviews and career plans, Skype/FaceTime calls if you’d like to speak with staff face to face, and access to a variety of workshops that are archived on our Facebook page at “Workforce Center of Will County” – Please call the number above and leave a message to let us know how we can continue to assist you virtually and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
Click HERE for Job Search/Community Resources
The Workforce Services Division of Will County helps staff the Resource Room at the Workforce Center of Will County. The Resource Room offers a variety of services for job seekers including:
• Certified Professional Résumé Writers to assist with creating and revising résumés
• Certified Professional Career Coaches to assist with career plans
• Computers with résumé development software
• Internet access for job searches and career information
• Books and other materials on various job search topics
• Copier and fax machine for job search activities
• Assistance with cover letters and employment applications
• Keyboarding software to brush up on your keyboarding skills
• Friendly staff ready to assist you
The Workforce Center of Will County Resource Room is located at 2400 Glenwood Avenue in Joliet and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays).