Employee Training Grants (Incumbent Worker Training Program)
What is the training grants program?
- Funds available to a company to train its employees so the company is more efficient, productive and profitable
- Wages paid to employees in training count toward company’s match
- Training not limited by list of pre-approved providers or classes
- Company decides type of training needed and which employees and occupations to train
- Businesses only (not government or educational institutions)
- Must have at least one facility or office operating in Will County, and it is the employees of the Will County site that are eligible for training under this grant
- Any size company is eligible. Company size is determined by the number of full-time employees on your Will County payroll
- Companies in the following industry sectors:
- Professional/Financial/Information Technology Services
- Transportation/Distribution/Logistics (TDL)
Industry sector exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis.
For more information please contact Pam Rodriguez at 815-723-3885 or [email protected]